Life Until Year 3000.. Really?

Das Forum für Liebhaber von Science-Fiction.
Antworten
VincentMicah

Life Until Year 3000.. Really?

Beitrag von VincentMicah »

So.. Hear me out. You see it in the Science Fiction movies all the time - the little dwarf comes out of the frozen ice and says "What year is it?" because he was frozen for 2,000 years. But how likely is that to happen, anybody know?

The way I think of it is so.. I'm in my 20s currently. Based on our exponential growth as a society, I'd imagine something ground breaking in terms of extending lifespan or "reversing" age (anti-aging) will come out by the time I'm 55 which will allow me to live until I'm 110 no problem. Between 50-110, they could come out with something else extending life or reversing age which allows us to live until we are 150. And so on and so on..

Don't sit here and tell me none of you have thought about living forever lol.. But does anyone have any links to videos, books, tedtalks from scientists, etc regarding if this is even possible or not? I'd imagine it is but who knows!

Drop below what you guys think too. All the best - stay healthy!10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
Antworten